This Guide will show you how to create a shared mailbox in Office 365, Before you start make sure your Office 365 account type is of Administrator type.
Here is a guide that show you how to change the type of your Office365 account.
1. Log in to the Microsoft Online Portal.
2. Click on Admin then choose Exchange.
3. Click on the "shared" tab.
4. Click on the plus sign +. To create a new shared mailbox.
5. Type in the name of the shared mailbox and the email address.
6. Here you can add which users that can send to and from the shared mailbox. Click the plus sign +.
7. Choose the users you want to be able to send to and from the shared mailbox. Click on the user then click add. Repeate this until all user you want to add is added. Then click ok.
8. Click save.
9. We now need to choose which users that should have full access to the shared mailbox. Click on the newly created shared mailbox. Then click the pen icon.
10. Click on "mailbox delegation".
11. Click the plus sign +.
12. Now choose the users you want to have full access to the shared mailbox. Click on the user then click add. Repeate until all user you which to add is added. Then click ok.
13. Click save.
14. Now your shared mailbox is created. We can now access it. Click on Outlook.
15. Click on your account name then choose "Open another mailbox...".
16. You need to search for you shared mailbox.
17. When you found it, then click open.
18. First time you log in to the new shared mailbox you need to choose language and timezone. Then click submit.
19. You are now logged in to you new shared mailbox.
NOTE: For the users that have full access the shared mailbox will automaticly be added in the desktop version of Outlook. This could take up to one hour and you will need to restart outlook.