This guide will show you how to create a new Office 365 user in My Account.
1. Log in to your MyAccount Control Panel.
2. In Advanced Mode, go to Office 365-> Users.
3. To check the number of available accounts, go to the number of accounts created.
Note: A new Office 365 user can ONLY be created, if there are still accounts available.
4. Click on Create New Account.
5. Fill in the following details for the new e-mail account:
Note: Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
a. Account Type: Kiosk or Plan1
c. Password: (at least 8-16 characters, 1 upper case, 1 lower case and 1 number, only A-Z).
Note: For security reasons do not use the username in your password.
6. Click Create Account.
7. Congratulations! Your account is now ready to use.