This guide shows you how to set up forwarding existing mail from a Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail account to 0365.
1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Click on Options ? Mail Settings.
3. Click the Forwarding and POP / IMAP.
4. Click on Add a forwarding address.
5. Enter the new e-mail address and click Next.
6. Log in to Microsoft Office 365.
7. Click on Outlook on the top of the page to read new e-mail.
8. Click on the verification link in the e-mail to complete forwarding.
1. Login to your Yahoo account.
2. Click on Options ? More Options.
3. Select POP & Forwarding.
4. Type the email address into Forward Mail to the Following Address field
and Save Changes. An email address verification window opens.
5. Click on Send Verification Code.
6. Copy Yahoo´s verification code in the 0365 email.
7. Return to Yahoo and paste the verification code in Pop & Forwarding.
8. Click Done to complete e-mail forwarding.
1. Login to your Hotmail or Hotmail Live account.
2. Click on Options.
3. Under Manage your account, select Forward e-mail.
4. Select Forward e-mail to another e-mail account.
5. Enter the new e-mail address and click Save.
You have now set up e-mail forwarding to your new Microsoft Office 365 account.