We operate two independent and physically remote data centers in Prague (DC TOWER, Casablanca) that provide the vast majority of our services. We also have several other data centers in Europe. A larger number of data centers provides customers unique security for their data and significantly reduces the risk of unavailability from the Internet in the event of a failure of one of them.
The primary data center is DC TOWER, the secondary data center is Casablanca. Both are among the top data centers in Europe and offer the following basic parameters:
The capacity of our Internet lines is always sufficiently oversized compared to actual operation needs. At present, the capacity of our lines is used at 5% in the peak period.
- network connection to the Czech Internet (NIX.CZ) backbone with a capacity of 10 + 10 Gbps; we use two independent connections to two remote NIX.CZ nodes
- Provider's network connection abroad with a capacity of 1+1 Gbps; we use two independent connections to two physical locations and from two independent entities
- direct link between the two Provider data centers with 1 Gbps throughput
b) Security, parameters, space and connectivity
- location of servers in locked racks, which can be accessed only by authorized Provider personnel
- modern air-conditioned rooms with two independent refrigerant branches, controlled temperature and relative air humidity
- backup power sources (connected to two different PRE substations), three diesel generators with fuel for 24 hours and UPS systems
- spaces with automatic fire protection system (FM 200 gas)
- spaces with electronic security system and physical security
- exclusion of flood risk due to the location of data centers
To avoid the negative effects of technical infrastructures of other clients (network congestion with infected systems, etc.) we also use standard methods such as:
- use of a central firewall (failover connection)
- protection by local firewalls
- physical separation of customers' devices into own VLAN
Operational safety is ensured in all respects by full redundancy of all the technologies used.
For a web hosting provider of our relevance, utilization of the autonomous system (AS) provided by the regional registry RIPE is a must. We have a sufficient number of IPv4 addresses and an unimaginable number of IPv6 addresses, IPv6 protocol is fully supported on our web hosting services.